Monday, May 1, 2017

Guest Designer | Maryam Perez

Happy May!  It's time to meet our Guest Designer for this month!  Please welcome the very talented Maryam Perez!  I always love seeing Maryam's work on social media!  She always creates gorgeous projects.  Before we see her layout for today, let's get to know a bit more about her.

http://maryamperez.blogspot.com/


My name is Maryám and I'm 15 years old. I'm a Chilean girl who lives in Osorno city. I love photography and scrapbooking. When did you start Scrapbooking? I don't know the exact year, but I think I've been crafting since ever. What I most love to do is create layouts and mini albums, and the best of scrapbooking, is that at the same time I can save my memories in a creative way.

I love that Maryam is starting out as a scrapbooker at such a young age!  Wait until you see what she created, and you won't believe she's only 15 years old!



Hello TCS friends!


I'm super excited to here. Today I'm sharing a layout made using the beautiful Oasis collection mixed with papers from Chasing Dreams collection. I used the beautiful "Social Butterfly" cut file and the word "life" from the "Full Bloom" set. As you can see my layout is super simple, I just cut the cut file with my Silhouette Cameo and then started backing it up with some papers. After that I put some embellishments, and that is it! 
I hope you liked my project and special thanks to Ashley for having me as a guest designer.

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome work with us Maryam!!  Your layout is gorgeous!!  You can find more of Maryam's work on her Blog, Maryam Perez Design, along with links to her other social media channels. 

https://ashleyhortondesigns.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment