Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Oh Snap | Tarrah McLean

Hi everyone!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing a new layout with you using the awesome Trippy Triangles 12 x 12 cut file

Here is the Trippy Triangles cut file from the Etsy store I used on my layout!

I backed all the cut out triangles from the background paper with some of the other papers by Pinkfresh Studio, I used a range of collections in this layout! I love Pinkfresh Studio products! 

My photo was the inspiration for this layout, the shark head reminded me of triangles and the Trippy Triangles was the perfect solution for the cut file to use! 

As I was rummaging through all my Pinkfresh stuff, I came across the transparent words and the one that says 'Oh Snap' was just perfect and made for this layout!

Embellishments were kept to a minimum so as to not cover up too much of the background detail. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for amazing designs to use in your papercrafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment