Wednesday, January 10, 2018

"Snow in Love" with Enza

Hello friends! Enza here and today I'm sharing a layout featuring the Wintry Mix cut file.



My goal for this layout was to use as much patterned paper as possible. I love the Sweater Weather collection by American Crafts. It's so fun and cheerful! I started by die cutting the Snow in Love cut file out of light blue patterned paper. Since I was going to adhere it on a busy background paper, I decided to create a border by offsetting the image. This way the cut file would stand out more. This is also the reason why I popped it on foam adhesive before gluing it down.


After layering a few patterned papers behind the photos, I placed them on the right side of the cut file, and added lots of cute embellishments.


I also created a cluster at the bottom of the cut file to mimic a wintery scene, and finished the page off with wood veneer pieces and enamel dots.


I really enjoyed making this layout. The super cute ephemera pieces put a smile on my face. Find this cut file and many more in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store.

Have a beautiful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment