Saturday, January 20, 2018

My lifetime valentine with Anna Komenda

Hello everyone. Christmas is over, time to pull out all those hearts and pinks because it's time to celebrate Valentine's Day. I really like this day. I know it may be overloaded with all that glitter and sweetness but still - you can never have to many ties to celebrate love. I found my soulmate 12 years ago ans I stick to him since then.


The Cut Shoppe is a real gold mine of Valentine's days inspirations with so many cute cut files. I decided to use one from the new release called "Love Ya".


I used a picture of me and my hubby from our wedding day. It was really a touching moment and I want to remember it forever. 


I cut the word "Valentine" in a big size and backed it with pattern papers. I love this technique. You can finally use up all the scraps and you get pretty and big element to embellish your page.


Pink and cute hears are always a good idea :) And this is a cut file I used:


Thank you for stopping by and see you in February.
Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment