Wednesday, January 24, 2018

"Love You" with Enza

Hello everyone! Enza here, and today I'm sharing a layout featuring one of my favorite background cut files: Vintage Wallpaper. I love the geometric shapes and all the fun options you can go with; you can back it or leave it as it is, choose a multicolored patterned paper (like I did here) or simply go for a tone-on-tone look. If you are up to it, you can also choose a different patterned paper for every single opening of the cut file. The possibilities are endless.

Here is my layout:



I mixed and matched several Maggie Holmes' collections. I started by backing the cut file with a patterned paper that has a color-block look. It includes blues and pinks, which happen to be two of my favorite colors. After building a few layers behind the photo, I adhered it down with foam adhesive for extra dimension.


Next, the embellishments. I created two main clusters on opposite corners of the photo by layering several floral pieces, a tag and some sentiments.


The fussy cut butterflies, which coordinate perfectly with the background paper, add the final touch.



I hope you have found some inspiration in my layout today and will give this amazing background cut file a try.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment