Tuesday, December 19, 2017

December Daily Spreads with Enza

Hello everyone! Enza here, and today I would like to share a few spreads in my December Daily album. I love using cut files to personalize the pages. Not only holiday-themed ones, but also sentiments and designs that go with the story of the day.





I really enjoyed using the Write This Down cut file. I like the arrow shape, and the sentiments are generic and can be easily adapted to any photo.



Creating dividers is also a lot of fun. Here, I cut four layers of the Make It Merry cut file and adhered them back-to-back, making sure to “sandwich” some patterned papers in between. It came out thick and sturdy. I love it! Just a technical note: since I wanted the textured side of the paper to show on both sides of the divider, I flipped one of the images horizontally in the Silhouette program before sending it to cut. That way the image was mirrored and worked perfectly for what I wanted.



Sometimes you don't need a lot to accent a picture or a page. The sentiment “Celebrate” included in the It's My Party cut file set, with its beautiful and delicate font, gives the right amount of color and detail to this photo.


The next page features the Snow Day cut file. I cut the snowflakes out of white glitter card stock, after modifying their sizes to create some variety.


Finally, I wanted flowers from the Flower Delivery cut file to be the focus of this mini scrapbook layout for day 9. Again, I cut them in different sizes and arranged them on the page. I kept it simple, with just a few embellishments around photo and flowers.


Here are the full spreads:




That is all for today. Cut files are a great way to personalize your December Daily album. Visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy store and get inspired by the beautiful and fun designs.

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment