Friday, November 3, 2017

"Game Day" with Kira

Hey everyone!  Kira here with another 12x12 scrapbook layout.  I have been doing a lot of fall themed layouts recently but realized I hadn't documented one of my favorite fall traditions, FOOTBALL!


The Game Day cut file was perfect for documenting these photos of my husband and our oldest son watching a Seahawks game together.


I started this layout by pulling out papers that would work for a Seahawks theme color scheme.  I went with blues and greens and greys.  I cut out "Game Day" in white cardstock to serve as my title for this page.  And then I backed each letter with a different patterned paper.


I used this grey, diamond print paper as my background.  Then used another grey, brushstroke patterned paper as a base for my photos.  I layered up some project life cards, along with some cards I had stamped to ground my photos on each side.



I created a DIY banner with some green cardstock and some white foam thickers.  I got the idea from a felt banner shop I follow on Instagram and thought the idea would translate great onto a layout!



I wound some string around the top of my layout and attached the banner pieces with mini white clothespins.  I finished off the page by adding some white and blue acrylic stars and a few silver star sequins.


You can watch my entire process here.


Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment