Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Fall Love with Enza

Hello everyone! Enza here to share a new layout with some awesome cut files. The Fall theme is still going strong for me. I love this time of the year so much, I just want it to last forever. I combined two cut files on my page: Wreathed in Love and Fall Foliage.

 



I often try to combine cut files to give them a new look. Nothing wrong with just using them as they are, but I find it's fun to figure out how you can modify them a little to get something unique. Here I just welded two of the images together to make the leaf look as if it was part of the wreath. I then backed the same leaf with two different patterned papers from the Pebbles Heart Of Home collection, which is one of my favorites at the moment.


I fussy cut lots of flowers as well as some leaves, and arranged them in clusters around the cut file.

On the top right corner of the page I added a few sequins for color and interest. I also repeated the sequins around the leaf to bring the design together.

I hope you have found some inspiration today. Visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy shop for these and more amazing cut files.

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment