Sunday, May 21, 2017

You're the One That I Love

Hello there! Today I have a layout to share using the Sweet Sentiments cut file as a fun title. I love how it comes with four phrases, plus you can get extra mileage by using the heart speech bubble on it's own!


To create this layout I cut the color blocking from a patterned paper, and hand stitched each triangle down with coordinating thread. Next, I added a small photo and some flowers I hand cut from a 6"x6" patterned paper. Finally, I added my title! I used the "offset" tool in Silhouette Studio to create the white mat for the title. It helps it really stand out on the page, and makes the phrase easier to read.



Thank you for joining me today, be sure to stop by the shop to check out the Sweet Sentiments cut file!


No comments:

Post a Comment