Monday, May 1, 2017

Things They Are a Changin'

Hi there Cut Shoppe friends!  Change is always challenging, but it's also an inevitable part of life.  I recently saw a quote that said "Change is the only constant".  With that being said, changes are happening here at The Cut Shoppe.  As of July 1st, there will no longer be a Design Team for TCS.  And our cut file sets from April 27th were the last regular sets that will be added to the shop.  The Etsy store will remain open with the current designs.  New files may occasionally be added to the shop, but it will not be on a regular basis.

You have all been so supportive over the past three years and I have loved seeing all of the amazing projects using my cut file designs and printables.  I have also had the BEST Designers!!  It's been an honor to work with so many amazingly talented ladies.  I am so thankful for the time and effort they put in, to help spread the word about TCS designs.

If you're wondering if this change is permanent, honestly at this point, I can't say.  I just know, that at this time it's the best decision for me.  It's possible that sometime down the road, I will resume the Design Team and regularly scheduled cut file designs.

I hope to keep seeing your projects using the designs from the Etsy store.  There are close to 400 designs available, so there's always just the right choice for your project!

No comments:

Post a Comment