Saturday, May 13, 2017

Summer Vibes


Hello friends!  Candace back with you today to share a fun travelers notebook spread using the Summer Vibes cut file.  This has to be my new favorite file and I know that I will be using it a ton this summer.  You can check it out in the shop here.


For my spread I started with a cute pool photo of one of my little guys.  I backed the photo with patterned paper from the Crate Paper Oasis collection.  Next I cut the Summer Vibes sentiment out of green paper in the collection.



For the right side of the spread I cut the palm tree out of white watercolor paper.  I used mint and tan to watercolor the tree and adhered it to the right side.


My final touches to the spread were a few puffy and word strip stickers to tie the left and right side of the spread together.  


I adore the final spread with its light summer colors and feel!  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Give watercoloring the cut files a try on your next spread and watch how they pop off the spread!

Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment