Monday, May 15, 2017

Spring!

Hi everyone, it's Monique here sharing a colorful Spring layout. Last Saturday I visited the "Keukenhof" for the very first time in my life. For those of you who've never heard of the Keukenhof: The Keukenhof can be found in The Netherlands and is the best day out among flowers! There are more than 7 million bulbs in bloom this Spring and there are about 800 different kinds of tulips! For my layout I definitely needed a Spring cut file and was so happy I could finally use the cut file I've been eyeing for ages: the Social Butterfly!

Using Doodlebug's "Spring Things" collection I created this page:


and this is the "Social Butterfly" cut file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store I used:

Here are a few close-ups of my layout: I cut the Social Butterfly cut file from a very colorful Doodlebug paper as I wanted to place it on a white background: 


I placed a lot of fun die-cuts over the butterflies in a way you can still sees part of the butterflies;



After sewing here and there on my page I was done! Really love the result! Hope you do too. 

For lots of other Spring cut files make sure to visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store! Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! Wishing you a wonderful day!

xoxo
Monique



No comments:

Post a Comment