Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Oh Ava

Hello its Melissa here and I can't believe May is nearly over!  Its almost Winter her in the Southern Hemisphere, and my youngest is 6 months already!!

For this post I decided to focus on a layout with a big title and small photos.  I used my March Hip Kit, and in order to make this layout come together quickly I used the Paige Evans Oh My Heart paper with all the squares of patterns on it.  I cut the title with the All Caps Alpha.  When I first made it the letters were getting a little lost, so I outlined them with watercolours in corresponding colours. This layout is all about our baby girl and her love for her blanket.


I love the little bear sticker from Shimelle's Little by Little collection standing on the "A"!



I had fun layering the Oh My Heart floral die cuts.


 Here is the All Caps Alpha.


Thanks so much for looking! I'll see you soon in June.






No comments:

Post a Comment