Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Love You, Girl

Hello Cut Shoppe friends! Today I'm sharing a project of my daughter using the Happy Clouds cut file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store and my ginormous stash of Crate Paper collections.




To begin, I used the Happy Clouds cut file and isolated one of the images. Next, I took three of the same image, arranged them in a straight line, and welded them together.


Using the modified cut file, I cute five of the same design on different patterned papers to create a rainbow-like effect that matches the background paper. These were adhered using glue and the matted photo place on top with foam squares.

My next step was to add embellishments to the background in the same colors as the cuts to keep with the rainbow effect. The photo was placed in the white and pink parts of the paper since those are the main colors in the picture.



Finally, I added a bit of machine stitching as a border around the page as well as on the word embellishments for a bit of texture. The finished project is bright and fun. Best of all? It put a major dent in my stash!!


Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to visit The Cut Shoppe for these and other cut files for all of your projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment