Monday, May 22, 2017

Hey hey my my

Hi guys,

Zsoka back today with a new layout!

I've picked the All Heart Remix cut file which is one of my favourites ever from The Cut Shoppe and I've used it many times too. In fact I've used it in this form as well, cropped into two semi-circles, but I do like this design so I don't mind doing it more than once. The end result is always different since I use different collections, decorate differently and so on.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/234503384/the-all-heart-remix-cut-file-is-a


I've chosen the stunning Wild at Heart collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio - now that CVS is finally available in Germany (at Scrapbook Werkstatt) I can't stay away :).

I very often go with white card stock for my cut file because I generally don't have a plan in my head when I start a layout. And with a white cut file one can go in many directions!


I backed the bigger semi-circle with different patterned papers from the collection and glued it down on the right top side of my page. I didn't glue down the biggest hearts so they add a bit of dimension.



I layered some tissue paper and a couple of the frame ephemera pieces behind my photo and placed these on the big semi-circle. I added some phrase stickers, chipboards, ephemera, fussy cut butterfly and a flair button to embellish this side. I wrote my journaling here too.

Don't ask about the title...I just had this song on my mind when I was working on the layout :).


As for the smaller semi-circle. I cut this from the same white card stock and glued it down completely so it is flush against the background. I hand stitched a few of the hearts and did some string art.




I filled some hearts with those fabulous glitter enamel dots, some wood veneer hearts and I added a couple more fussy cut butterflies.

I splattered some blue paint across my page to finish it off. I hope I could inspire today in some small way!

Thank you for stopping by X


2 comments: