Friday, May 5, 2017

Hello Love

Hello Hello! It's Michelle here today with a new layout share featuring the April Showers cut file set and an older Pink Paislee collection - Hello Sunshine.

I had a lot of fun documenting this photo of muddy puddle jumping. It's not very often that we get a warm day with rain to run and jump outside, but on this day the rain just bucketed down!

I've used the scalloped cloud design upside down, and then upon finishing realised I probably should have used it the other way up to replicate clouds rather than just messy scallops. Either way I still really like the way its turned out. All the pieces are backed using 6x6 papers from the collection


Here's some close ups..

I kept the embellishing to a minimum as the scallops gave plenty of colour to the layout and I wanted them to stand out just as much as the photo.

I've combined 2 of the cloud designs to create my title, using the Hello cloud and the dangly 'love' piece from the other cloud.

And lastly a super quick photo stack using pattern papers and some die cut pieces..

Thanks so much for stopping by today. 
Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x






No comments:

Post a Comment