Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Brave

Hello again friends! Candace back with you today to share a fun little travelers notebook spread.  I like to do spreads in my travelers notebook when I just want to highlight one picture and a short little story.  Today I wanted to capture my little guy and his love for the outdoors.  For this spread I used the XOXO file.  


I started my spread by backing the file with a light grey star patterned paper.  I wanted my spread to look like a lose grid.


I placed my 3 blocks of design on the left side of the spread and my photo on the right. 


For my title I stamped the word brave on one of my design blocks. 


I added some light embellishments around the spread with chipboard, cork and metal. I like the contrast these three elements bring to the monochromatic design of the spread.



Thanks for stopping by today.  Give working in a lose grid a try on your next travelers notebook spread!  Have a beautiful day!

Candace


No comments:

Post a Comment