Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Boys Rule


Hello friends! I'm back today with a new boy layout. I used one of the cut files included in the Boys Rule set and the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day collection.




I wanted the cut file to be my title and take up most of the page, so I enlarged it as much as possible and backed it with a mix of patterned papers from the collection. I opted for a diagonal design which, in my opinion, is always a fun way to add interest to a layout.


I adhered the title down with foam tape to give it dimension and layered my picture with several patterned papers and tags. I love this photo of my son. It just shows how hard it can be to take a picture of him lately ;)


I finished the layout with some fussy cut embellishments, wood veneer stars and enamel dots.


That's it, friends. A fun and easy page that came together in no time. Check out this awesome cut file set in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment