Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Bon Voyage

Hi everyone!

Mandy here with you today, and I have a traveler's notebook spread to share that I created using the Nautical Notions cut file set from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store!


I'm using this traveler's notebook to document photos from our cruise that we went on last year. This photo of my husband and son was taken from our balcony as we sailed out of Sydney Harbour. We were so excited!

This isn't the first time that I've used the Nautical Notions cut file set in this notebook, and it won't be the last! How perfect are the images in this set for documenting cruise photos!

The Nautical Notions cut file consists of four icons, that can be used on your scrapbooking and paper crafting projects.

I used a combination of Cocoa Vanilla and Felicity Jane products on this spread. Let's take a look at some closeups so that you can see all of the details...


I covered the left hand side of the spread with a patterned paper from the Cocoa Vanilla Endless Summer collection. I then added some layers of patterned paper behind my photo before adhering it to the page. I embellished the top left hand corner of the photo with a little Cocoa Vanilla banner die cut and a Felicity Jane rubber charm heart.


How awesome is this ship helm cut file! I cut it out of a wood grain patterned paper and added some foam tape underneath to give it some extra dimension. I love how it looks, and I think it really makes the page! I added the title 'Bon Voyage' at the top of the page using Felicity Jane puffy alphabet stickers.


Lastly I added my journaling and little banner sticker at the bottom of the page. I stamped the phrase 'wind in my hair' onto the sticker using a Felicity Jane stamp.

Thanks so much for joining me on the blog today! If you have some boating or cruise photos to scrap, make sure you go check out this cut file in The Cut Shoppe!


No comments:

Post a Comment