Thursday, May 18, 2017

Ain't Life Grand

Welcome to the Cut Shoppe blog, Wendy here today with some tropical inspiration!  I've used the Fresh Squeezed cut file as my starting point, Summer Vibes, and Ain't Life Grand files along with my Cocoa Daisy May kits filled with Crate Paper goodies.



Here is a close up of the orange slices, I've backed some with white and others with some tropical colors for a splash of color.




My next piece to the layout was the palm trees which I also mirror imaged and cut to a large size to hold my picture and to continue the tropical feel.



My final touch was the title cut in black from the Ain't Life Grand cut files.


Thanks so much for joining me today, I hope you are feeling in a tropical mood!  You can find these cut files and more at the Cut Shoppe etsy shop.







No comments:

Post a Comment