Wednesday, January 11, 2017

He Loves Pikachu!!

Hi everyone!! It's Monique here and I'm so happy to be on the TCS blog again! For today's post I wanted to scrap some Christmas photos, but didn't feel like using Christmas papers anymore. So I thought if I used a Christmas cut file it would be "Christmassy" enough and it would be okay to use a non-Christmas collection to scrap these photos of my youngest son in his brand new Pikachu suit which he got from Santa:


I used the Tree Farm cut file and cut & used all four Christmas trees on my page: 


I used the awesome Out Of Line Alpha cut file to cut the word "Pikachu". I soooo love this cut file!


Because of the yellow Pikachu suit I looked for a scrapbook collection with at least one yellow paper in it and found the Rise & Shine collection from Amy Tangerine in my stash. I cut the title from that one yellow sheet of paper and the rest of the layout was built around it. 


I wanted colorful Christmas trees, not classic green ones and thought this striped paper was just perfect. I divided the trees horizontally over my page: one on the left, one the right and two in the middle of my layout.



I added lots of bits and pieces from the Rise & Shine collection and lots of random machine stitching. With some silver & yellow drops of Mister Huey's color mist I considered my page done! 

Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store for many more fabulous cut files!! 

Wishing you a great day!!
xx Monique



No comments:

Post a Comment