Monday, January 30, 2017

Happy Colorful You

Who needs some color for this winter day?  Wendy here today to share a colorful layout with you to drive away those winter blues.  One of the things I love about FL is how blue the sky is, and these papers from Pink Paislee with the fun cloud cut files make me think FL!


I love pulling from my cut file drawer, I create and then I go find the perfect little touches that add just the right finishing touch to my pages.  For this layout I used the Go Fly a Kite cut file and Spring Fling cut file.



Clouds are my favorite item (aside from doilies) to add into a page, as they build a scene and are usually light enough not to make the layout feel unbalanced.


I don't usually design scrapbook pages on a slant, but I loved fitting my items into the Pink Paislee paper, but to ground myself and not give me a conniption, I decided to use the flowers from the Spring Fling files to straighten my layout and to draw your eyes from the clouds in the sky to the flowers on the ground and build a scene for my pictures.


You can find these fun cut files and many more in the Cut Shoppe Etsy!







No comments:

Post a Comment