Saturday, October 1, 2016

You & Me

Welcome back,
Zsoka here with you and I have a new layout to share with you today! I really love how this one turned out! I have been looking forward to the Indigo Hills collection from Pinkfresh Studio ever since I first saw a sneak peek many months ago. It did not disappoint! It's an amazing line; that blue and mustard...Sooo good. I just want to use these papers as wall paper!


The cut files I used:
 
 
I started off by cutting strips of patterned papers, then I wove these together. I used to make woven paper baskets 15+ years ago so it was fun to use this technique again! I then backed my ampersand with this woven piece and stitched around it to make sure nothing goes anywhere. :) I really like how that looks!

 
Of course I didn't want to cover up any of this ha! So I placed my photo and embellishments around the middle, this way I hope one can still tell what's in the background! The ampersand is actually a part of my title, You & Me. The you/me words I made from the Brush Up Alpha cut file. I just added an outline to the letters so I didn't have solid white letters and I could back these with pattern paper. I popped these up to give the layout a bit of dimension.


 
 
 
 
I hope you found some inspiration here today! See you soon! X
 








No comments:

Post a Comment