Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Love Life!


Hello!

Nathalie here with a new layout for the Cut Shoppe.  For this page, I used the picture of my littles (niece and nephew )  as inspiration for the background of the page.




Since the picture is of my littles on the airplane ride at an indoors fair;  I chose the Give it Whirl cut file to replicate the rotor at the front of the plane.  I created a  grid with the image, and backed the cut-out with  papers from the Fancy Free collection (I chose to color block the papers in the background).







To create the title, I am using the "Words to Live By" cut file.   I chose the first image on the cut file, but played a bit with the image so that the title reads in a horizontal fashion, instead of  the vertically, like in the original design.






This page was so easy to put together ( I think the stitching on the circles is what took a bit longer, but it was worthy), and i love how the soft colors (and all the white space) highlight the happiness of my littles. as they enjoyed the ride.  


a close up to the details on the  background of the layout.


Thanks for stopping by to see my project.   Don't forget to also visit the Cut Shoppe's Etsy store,  there are new cut files coming soon, but there are lots of inspiration to be found in all the other cut files in the store.  Remember to link any project that uses The Cut Shoppe's products to this blog.  We love to see what you create with them.

Take Care,





No comments:

Post a Comment