Tuesday, August 9, 2016

You and Me.

Hello there, scrappy friends! Enza here with you today to share a new layout featuring the amazing Preppy Plaid cut file.

I wanted to document the connection between my husband and son by showing how well they work together and how much teaching/learning each interaction involves. Once again, I used the Pink Paislee Outfitters collection, which I think it's perfect for a masculine layout.




I used the cut file to create my own background. I wanted it to take the whole page, but decided to back only some areas to give more interest and different textures to the page. I also used foam dots to make the design stand out more and create that shadow effect I really like.




For my title, I used the Open Letter Alpha cut file. This cut file saves me every time I don't have alphas from the same collection, and allows me to match the title to the colors I'm working with.



I finished the layout with a few embellishments and some twine.



Thanks so much for looking! Don't forget to check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for some amazing  cut files!

Until next time!



 




1 comment: