Saturday, June 18, 2016

Sunshine love

Hi there! It's Flóra back on The Cut Shoppe blog with a summer, seaside layout. I chose the anchor from the new Land Ho cut file set to use this time. I over sized it as this is my favorite what I can do with a cut file. I thought it would be super fun to match it with the Crate Paper Bloom collection by Maggie Holmes. I know this does not have a typical nautical theme but you see everything is possible if you complement it with a appropriate colored cardstock.



For my background I chose this beautiful pink striped patterned paper (Crate Paper Bloom). In the first step I added some small white "bubbles" using a stencil and gesso.


Then I clustered the lovely pink, yellow and blue Crate Paper flowers on the left side of my photo. Then I started to work on my visual triangle added other different embellishments like cardstock stickers, puffy stickers, enamel shapes.


I finished the page with stamping. For this I used Lora Bailora stamps. In the end I wrote my journaling all around the layout. 

 

Here is the process video, don't forget to check it out.



I hope you like my layout and inspire you to use the Land Ho cut file set. I really love the result. Differently this is my new favorite page.  
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment