Monday, March 28, 2016

Love

Hi! Irit here with a new fun project! I love the new I'll Fly Away cut file, it has so many possibilities! Cut it one time and you have enough goodies to keep you going for at least two layouts. Less talking, more showing. Here's my layout-


The files are used are these-



I started with cutting the background, and used it as a stencil with some modeling paste I colored pink. You can use it again and again!


The butterflies that are left can be accents on the layout, I chose to leave them white, but you can cut them from any color/pattern, or color them yourself with any paint you like!


For my title I simply chose the word Love from the Word to the Wise cut file. Instead of cutting it I used a pen to sketch it, and then did an offset cut. Super easy and looks so good!

You can see my process in the video-


Thanks so much for visiting, check out The Cut Shoppe for these and more awesome cut files! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment