Sunday, March 27, 2016

Be a Pineapple

Hello everyone, Julie back with you today & let me start by wishing you all a very happy easter, hope you’re all having a great day & eating lots of chocolate eggs. My layout I’m sharing with you today is using The Prickly Pineapple, The Write On Alpha & The Kitschy Cursive cut files





I found this quote on pinterest & just knew it would suit my eldest daughter . I arranged the text down the right had side of a 12x12 piece of paper & cut it out on my silhouette, then using different shades of pink, orange & yellow I coloured a piece of watercolour paper, with gelatos, to back the cut file.



I cut two large pineapples & backed them with some patterned paper & added gold sequins in each box, to add sparkle. I layered my two photos & all my ephemera, in a vertical line, down the left hand side of the page, adding lots of pineapples, 9 last count, gold hearts, arrows & enamel dots. A few splatters of mist & the page was finished.







I hope you have enjoyed seeing my page today & I’ll see you very soon xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment