Monday, January 4, 2016

Guest Designer Mandy Melville

Today we have three gorgeous layouts to share, from our first January Guest Designer, Mandy Melville!  Mandy caught our eye, when she started tagging The Cut Shoppe, when she shared layouts using the cut files from the Shop...and we loved her work!  So we are excited to have Mandy with us today, and to see what she created!  Let's get to know a little bit more about Mandy.

http://mandymelville.blogspot.com.au/
  
I live on the beautiful Central Coast of New South Wales in Australia. I’ve been married to Andrew for 13 years and we have three children, Abigail (11 years), Isaac (8 years), and Eleanor (1 year). I’ve been scrapbooking for about 11 years, since my oldest was a baby, and it has become more than just a hobby, it’s my passion! I love preserving my family’s memories, and I equally love the creative outlet that scrapbooking provides! My style varies as I like to let the mood of the photos dictate the style of the layout and I like to try out different techniques, though most often on my layouts you will see layering, clustered embellishments, pretty patterned papers, and sometimes a little bit of mixed media. I also love to use my Silhouette Cameo to create titles, backgrounds and other elements for my layouts. I am very lucky to be regularly published in Scrapbooking Memories magazine (an Australian mag) and to be on some awesome design teams including D-lish Scraps, Stuck?! Sketches, Scrap the Girls, and Off the Rails Scrapbooking. I am so thrilled to have been invited to guest design for The Cut Shoppe as I love creating with their cut files!! If you’d like to take a look at my work, you can visit my blog at http://mandymelville.blogspot.com.au/
  
And now let's see what Mandy created!

You're the One for Me - So In Love & Plus Infinity








Celebrate - It's My Party

 



Amazing work Mandy!  We love seeing how you highlighted each of the cut files on your layouts!  Thanks so much for sharing with us today, and if you would like to see more of Mandy's work, make sure you visit and follow her Blog, My Happy Place

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages Mandy! Love everything about your Rainy Days layout!

    ReplyDelete