Saturday, December 5, 2015

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Hi! Irit here with a new layout using some fun new cut files from The Cut Shoppe. I really wanted to use the new Home For Christmas cut file, which I find works for any layout about one's home. I love cut files that are versatile and this is definitely one of those.
Here's my finished layout-


Here are the cut files I used-
I used texture paste and watercolors to alter my die cut, but there are so many possibilities here. For a festive feel you can paint it gold or silver, add some glitter or a shiny modeling paste!


I cut out just the word home from the good tidings cut file-


Here are some close ups-




Be sure to check the process video and see exactly how I created this layout-


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back later this month with a new project! Have a lovely weekend!



1 comment: