Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday Scraplifting:


Aimee here, and I’m back with another Scraplift Sunday.

Once again I scraplifted Owner Ashley!
 I love how she used the Hip Kit Club Happy Fall Yall Cut File as her background. 

 

It inspired me to create my own background from the“Tall Type” cut file and use some of Pink Paislees Cedar Lane {I also used some Maggie Holmes, Shine & Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers}!


I definitely stepped out of my comfort zone with this layout,
 but I managed to keep quite a bit of white space too.


To create the background I Spelt Falling For You with the Tall Type Cut File. 
In the Silhouette program, I then filled a 12x12-cutting mat with the phrase in different sizes. 
I also copied and pasted a few of the different sizes to another cutting mat so I could cut the blue paper to fill in some of the negative cuts.


 Once my original 12x12 cut was done I adhered it to the white wood grain cardstock and filled in some of the negative cuts with the blue paper.

I just love how this layout turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment