Monday, November 9, 2015

Everyday Coffee

Hi everyone, Julie back with you today sharing a layout using 2 cut files from the store, the Cuppa Joe cut file & the One Fine Day cut file.








I first took my background piece of paper & added lots of mixed media to it, inks through stencils, splatters, stamps, texture paste & then laid a few strips of patterned paper down the centre. I made photo mats for my photos & added those, 1 at the top & 2 at the bottom. I cut out & coloured the cut files with distress inks & added those around the page. I punched out some various sizes of circles & added those to the layers. I added a few strips of patterned paper & some washi tape to both outside edges & finished the page off with a few flair badges, some vellum hearts & some enamel dots.






Thanks so much to taking the time to look today & I’ll be back later in the month xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment