Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Right Here, Right Now

Hello there! It's Madeline and I'm back with a scrapbook page showcasing two of my favorite new files, now available in The Cut Shoppe.


When creating layouts, I often take cues from my photo(s). Not only do they guide my color choices, but often they suggest other details as well. In this case, the web chair in the picture reminded me of the I Heart Plaid cut file:


The open design made it perfect for layering, so I cut three!


After adhering the first cut to the page, I added the second, placing it up slightly and to the right. The top layer was also added just slightly off from the second, up and to the right, so that each layer remained visible. It creates such a pretty plaid:


A tag overlapping the heart completes my title, begun with letters from the Tall Type alphabet, below:



At the bottom of the page, I journaled a bit about the picture and brought back a few of the papers from elsewhere on the page for a little sideways banner:


Ahhh...yes, this is the life, beach life. Too bad we only get to live it once a year!

Supplies: Patterned Paper-American Crafts, Studio Calico, Pink Paislee, Fancy Pants, Doodlebug Designs. Tag-Pink Paislee. Chipboard-Pink Paislee. Brad-My Mind's Eye. Baker's twine-American Crafts.

Until next time,

1 comment: