Thursday, August 13, 2015

Under the Bridge

It's all about arrows and rainbow colors on my layout today!  I used the new Get to the Point cut file set, with acrylic paint and the Finders Keepers collection from Amy Tangerine.  I thought it would be fun to use one of the patterned papers from the Finders Keepers collection and match it with the acrylic paints, painted behind the cut file.  Here's how it turned out!






I layered the graph patterned paper over the painted cardstock, so the paint colors would show through the arrows.  Once my photo and title were in place, I added several embellishments to the coordinating rainbow colors.

I created a new Process Video to go along with today's layout, if you would like to see how I put everything together!



And make sure you visit The Cut Shoppe today and check out the new Get to the Point cut file, available in 8.5x11 and 12x12 size, as well as these awesome other sets that are now availalbe!


Supplies:  Get to the Point cut file:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Rubber Embellishments, Thickers, Mylar Flair, Puffy Stickers, Die Cut Cardstock Shapes & Date Stamp:  American Crafts; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Acrylic Paint:  Reeves; Enamel Dots:  Freckled Fawn; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo 

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

2 comments: