Monday, July 6, 2015

Guest Designer Tina Walker

It's time to meet our July Guest Designer, and this month we have the very talented Tina Walker joining us!  I started following Tina's work years ago, when I discovered her on the Creating Keepsakes Message Board.  And I had the pleasure of designing with Tina, on the Love My Tapes Design Team.  Tina not only create amazing layouts, but you will also find gorgeous Mixed Media projects on her Blog and Galleries!  I'm so excited to share the three layouts Tina created for us, but first let's get to know a little more about her!

http://adogslife-thirteen.blogspot.com/




Hi!  I'm Tina Walker and I am so excited to be Guest Designing for The Cut Shoppe!  I dabbled in scrapbooking approximately 15-20 years ago and would create in bursts of artistic energy, but it wasn’t until 7 years ago when I really started to be ‘obsessed’ with Scrapbooking and all things creative.  I am a working mom, working outside the home.  My children are grown, so much of my inspiration comes from my two French bulldogs, Moose & Flikka.  They have quite the reputation in the scrapbook world.  You can see more of my Scrapbook, Home Décor, and Mixed media projects on my blog, A Dog’s Life.











WOW!  Tina did such an amazing job with the cut file sets!  And I really love the way she incorporated them into the backgrounds of her layouts!  Thanks so much Tina for sharing your beautiful work with us!  You can find more of Tina's work and Mixed Media on her Blog, A Dog's Life.  Make sure you check it out, and follow her on Social Media. 

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

2 comments: