Thursday, April 2, 2015

Meet Me In the Sunshine

If it's still not feeling like Spring where you are, we've got some new cut file sets in The Cut Shoppe to help get you in a springy mood!  I created a layout for today, using the Blooming Bouquets cut file and the Spring Fever cut file.  I love mixing the cut file sets on my layouts, and finding different ways to use them on my page.




https://www.etsy.com/listing/228411018/the-blooming-bouquets-cut-file-consists?ref=shop_home_active_4
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/228409427/the-spring-fever-cut-file-consists-of-4?ref=shop_home_active_1


I wanted to use the cut files in two different ways on my layout.  I knew I wanted to include the word "sunshine" from the Spring Fever cut file, in my title, so I used the Black sketch pen to write the word on the White cardstock.  Then I cut one of the flowers from the Blooming Bouquets cut file in White and used my watercolor set, to add Pink, Yellow and Green to the flowers.

If you would like to check out more of my process for creating this layout, you can watch my new Process Video!



We also have one other new cut file in the Shop today!  Here's a look at all three of the new sets.  They are all available for purchase in The Cut Shoppe today!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?show_panel=true
   
Supplies:  Blooming Bouquets cut file & Spring Fever cut file:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Wood Veneers, Stickers & Bits:  Elle's Studio; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Enamel Dots:  Freckled Fawn; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Watercolors:  Artist's Loft; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment