Monday, April 20, 2015

Guest Designer Michelle Wedertz

We've got an amazing new Guest Designer joining us today!  Let's welcome Michelle Wedertz!  Michelle's layouts are always so eye-catching and I love the way she mixes patterned papers...and the addition of cut files on her layouts!  She has a great style, and I always love the 8.5x11 designs that she creates!  The layout Michelle is sharing with us today is adorable, but before we take a look at it, let's get to know a little more about Michelle.

http://michellewedertz.blogspot.com/

Hello! I’m Michelle Wedertz and I am so excited to be guesting here at The Cut Shoppe. I am a happy mom of three, a wife, a lover of books and coffee, and a scrapbooker. I live in a small town in the foothills of the Sierra Nevadas in California. Besides scrapping and reading I love going on little adventures with my family,  taking pictures, visiting the beach, and taking walks with my dog Rincon.

Here is Michelle's layout, using the La La La Love You title cut file!




https://www.etsy.com/listing/191473363/the-la-la-la-love-you-cut-file-is-a?ref=shop_home_active_8


Seriously cute!  I love the way Michelle added the title to the White space in the center of the layout!  And the Pink patterned paper really pops against the White background.  And she did a great job guiding your eye along the layout, by placing her photos at the top of the page, the large title in the center and by adding a cute embellishment cluster at the bottom corner of the page!

Thanks so much Michelle for sharing your work with us today!  You can find more of Michelle's work on her Blog Paper & Print, and keep up with her Social Media links!


http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

2 comments:

  1. Super fun layout! From the playful papers and images to the cute title and photo! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete