Monday, March 30, 2015

Using an oops die cut

Hey everyone, Amy here to share a layout that I created using the And I Quote cut file, which you can see here.  Isn't it fabulous!!

You might remember that I used this exact file before, here:


Let me know I'm not the ONLY ONE that has cut out a file in the wrong size before?  I knew I wanted to use it on the above page to frame my page, but for some reason, I accidentally cut it out in the wrong size.  I held onto it, and was able to use it differently to create this layout.


I also used the World Traveler cut file as my title.  I just cut the "s" off the word places.


Here's a closeup of my title.


And a few more closeups.



I was so happy that I didn't throw away the wrong sized die cut, because it worked perfectly on this layout. Thanks for stopping by the blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment