Thursday, February 19, 2015

So You & a Process Video!

Hey Cut Shoppe fans!  Are you ready for some new cut file sets?  We have three new sets and a bonus set, that was added in the Shop on Monday.  For my layout today, I decided to work with the Rosey Posey cut file.  It was definitely hard trying to decide which set I wanted to feature this week!

 


https://www.etsy.com/listing/223161363/the-rosey-posey-cut-file-is-a-background?ref=shop_home_active_8


I cut the Rosey Posey cut file from White cardstock and then used Gelatos to add color.  I enlarged the image some in Studio, because I wanted it to cover a bigger area of the background.  And I coordinated the Gelato colors with the Bella Rouge collection from Pink Paislee.

I am sharing a new Process Video, showing how I added the Gelato colors and put the layout together and you can check it out on YouTube!


And when you visit the Shop today, you'll also find these new cut file sets, along with lots of other fun designs!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile
  
Thanks for stopping in today!  We look forward to your comments and love seeing what you create with the cut file sets!

Supplies:  Rosey Posey cut file:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper & Date Stamp: Shimelle; Patterned Paper, Ephemera Pack & Acrylic Alphas:  Pink Paislee; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Gelatos:  Faber-Castell; Phrase Stamp:  October Afternoon; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! That cut file is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gelatos on the cut file!! Looks so pretty. Love all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this layout is simply GORGEOUS, ashley!!

    ReplyDelete