Sunday, February 1, 2015

Beautiful Life....

Hi there!!

It's Tarrah here with you today to share a recent layout I created using one of the brand new cut file sets...Sweet Hearts...you can find this one and many more amazing cut files in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store now! 

I decided to enlarge the String heart from the Sweet Hearts cut file set (the bottom right one) so that I could back it with some different patterned papers.

I used Pink Paislee's 'Bella Rouge' collection to help create my layout... 


Thank you so much for stopping by today...I hope we are inspiring you to get your cut files from The Cut Shoppe so you can get creating!!



3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout! How you did with the background and title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove this layout. The colors are so pretty! And I need to cut out that heart. I have yet to try out that cut file!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This heart is beautiful with that collection ☺️! Way to rock it out!

    ReplyDelete