Sunday, November 2, 2014

Lucky

Hey, crafty peeps!

Stephanie here with my first post as a Cut Shoppe Designer!  Lucky I am, that's for sure! I'm lucky and so crazy excited to be a part of this amazingly talented group of crafty ladies. I hope I am able to inspire you the way they inspire me! I have used several of Ashley's cut files so far and have had so much fun with them!



I initially cut this beautiful and intricate Lucky In Love file out in the 12x12 size (it comes in an 8.5x11 also) with the intention of using Gelatos and give it an ombre look for a full page layout. There are SO many things you can do with this!  I ended up taking it and cutting it down a bit and using it as a mist mask to make the background for my layout. As Cara mentioned - it is the latest and the greatest! We can't wait to see what you make with it! 


I took my gelatos and lightly shaded the hearts within the word LOVE and used a baby wipe to blend in the color.  (Other products used were from Heidi Swapp, Alison Kreft, Maggie Holmes) 


The nice thing about this file is even with all of the detail the lines are so clean and perfect! Very helpful when using it as a mask! You can find this fun file and so many others at The Cut Shoppe and a TON of amazing inspiration on the blog

 Have a great day!
           







No comments:

Post a Comment