Sunday, September 7, 2014

I Love What You Do


Hi everyone, Michelle W here again.  My next DT layout has two different cut files from the store.


On my layout today, I have first misted my white cardstock background in Teal using a Heidi Swapp Shine Mist to match in with my colour choices in my photo and patterned paper.  I then cut the Arrows with Attitude cut file also in white cardstock and outlined it in black pen.  I then started layering all my patterned papers and photos and embellishments.  To create another layer I then also cut some of the arrows from the Target Practice Cut file and coloured these lightly in orange and pink to again match in with the colours on my layout.    

You may have noticed I love using white cardstock to cut out my Cut Shoppe cut files for several reasons, firstly I have lots of it and it is so easy and economical to use; and I like that I can add extra layering elements on my layouts without feeling like I am overwhelming my photos and embellishments. 

details:
I hope you have enjoyed my layout share today and I hope I have inspired you to start layering cut files onto your layouts.  






1 comment: