Sunday, July 27, 2014

This is my Happy Place


Hi everyone,

I have my second layout to share with you today!  I have actually used three different cut files on this one.  Firstly, I have used the negative images from the 'It Adds Up' cut file which are the little plus signs on my layout.  I had cut out this file for something else but I am always looking for ways in which to utilize all parts of an image that I have cut out and using the negatives are a great way of doing this.  I have also used one of the new cut files in store 'borderlines' which I just loved and is so versatile with four different borders to choose from.   Lastly, I have used the 'Stars and Stripes' cut file to create some visual interest down the left hand side of my page.   I have also added some of the same piece of the striped patterned paper behind this cut file to add some colour to these shapes.  All of my cuts I have outlined in black with my precision pen as I really wanted these shapes to 'pop' and be quite graphic.  
Some close ups:


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  I hope you have enjoyed my post!


1 comment: